Sunday, February 8, 2009



Wonderful news! My brother got into Juilliard for his grad program!!! How about that? My brother, a Juilliard trombonist. Holy cow. We always knew he was awesome but it's great to see that those who know best agree wholeheartedly! Imagine being a performer with that on your resume. Hopefully, it will mean lots of excellent opportunities for him in orchestras around the country. Or the world, for that matter.

And, a side note: It's getting harder and harder to practice restraint- the BEAD SHOW IS COMING. If you live in the area, it's the Innovative Bead Expo at the Clarksville Fire House (Ten Oaks Ballroom) Valentine's day weekend.
I am going, and I am going to go gaga.

A big thank you to soapdeli for featuring my ring in her lovely treasury! Have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment